At Edmonton real estate pro we know that whether you are a first time home buyer, purchasing your second or third home, buying an investment property or vacation home in Edmonton, buying is a huge decision. Purchasing a home can be one of the most rewarding and one of the most stressful experiences a person can have. Navigating tricky waters when buying your home is no easy task, but, a good real estate professional can help you, as a buyer, go through the buying, negotiating, and search process.
Here are the basic 10 steps in purchasing your new home.
- Meet with the real estate professional to determine your needs.
- Search for homes online that meet your needs and wants.
- Go and view homes together with your real estate professional.
- Discuss and put an offer on your future home.
- The agent will negotiate the best price for you.
- The offer gets accepted and the home inspection gets booked.
- Conditions are removed and home is SOLD!
- Sit back and relax. The hard part is over, call and set up the utilities and phone services to be installed for your move in day.
- Meet with your the lawyer, sign papers and pay the rest of the down payment, if applicable.
- Your agent will hand you your keys and you move into your new HOME!
Please click on our online mortgage calculator to figure out what your approximate mortgage payments will be for your home or, you can simply speak to one of our friendly qualified mortgage professionals. for your free mortgage approval.
Contact us anytime if you have questions or would like to meet with any of our friendly professionals for a free consultation, please call us at (587) 410-7260 and one of our agents will be more than happy to assist you with your home search.